Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jojoe
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Menu tv top shows movies on tv

Hi

When go to Menu > tv > top shows > movies on tv there are no tv movies to see. Optus have replaced the fetch box, and  the movies showed on first boot then it did an update to chandler 3.12.1 and all the movies have disappeared. Is there anyway I can get the free to air movies to load, i have done soft and factory reset as per the old box but no luck. all help appreciated.

thanks

Joe 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Menu tv top shows movies on tv

Hi @Jojoe, thanks for getting in touch with us. Hm, that's odd! Have you perhaps tried going to  Menu > Movies > Movie Box. Free movies are located in Movie Box.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Jojoe
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Tina
its the movies that are free to tv each week I'm interested in. setting up recording through Menu > tv > top shows > movies on tv is the easiest way to go. I am really thinking the software update has something to do with the missing free to air movies. As all was fine until the update on the new box. I have also hooked up a new modem but that didn't help either. 😞
0 Kudos
z_hook

We do apologise for the ongoing experience you've had with this, @Jojoe.

Please send a PM to Optus on Facebookor a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Jojoe
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi z_hook
don't have Facebook or twitter was hoping to gain some insight through here before calling my case manager again as with the old box we exhausted all avenues before having the box replaced and now back to the same thing with the new box. all was good until the software update on both boxes.
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

If you've already done a soft and hard reset to no resolution there isn't anything else we could suggest over the forum I'm afraid. Anything else, including a replacement, would require access to the service which we can't do here. If you have a Case Manager I'd strongly recommend continuing to work with them on getting this resolved.

Jojoe
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Aron_Yc will follow up tonight. cheers.
0 Kudos