Searching...

Manchester United v Middlesbrough

BryceP

Does anyone know why the Man Utd v Middlesbrough match is missing. Second time in a week this has happened. Poor form Optus

Re: Manchester United v Middlesbrough

Miles_R

Hey BryceP, unfortunately our contract with the Premier League doesn't allow us to stream every match On Demand and because of this we weren't able to show this morning's match On Demand. However, we're currently replaying the match in full on Optus Sport 1 and I'd suggest checking out our On Demand blog here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-Information-relating-to-games-On-Demand/ba-p/18... which has more info on how matches are selected for On Demand. We try to ensure that the spread of On Demand matches if fair and even across the season.

JSav

What!!! This was an advertised as an on demand game.

How can you put the on demand logo on to advertise it and then not put it up!! I made plans to watch this on demand as it was advertised. It was on at 11pm on New Year's Eve in WA... This is shocking Optus, great start to the new year..... Thanks again for the let down 

Miles_R

Sorry to hear that you were waiting for this match to be uploaded, JSav. I've double checked our scedule here → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-Schedule-Rounds-18-19-20/ba-p/191277 and can confirm that this match was never listed as being On Demand. These matches are selected a few rounds in advance but I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

JSav

I appreciate your reply, but in app it was advertised as on demand. I've been checking all week just incase it changed. At 10:30pm AWST on the Optus mobile app it was shown as being "on demand." So regardless of the scheduling, it was falsely advertised. 

On a side note it's interesting that none of the match info is available on your website right now. No ondemand, and no match stats..... Great

Highlighted

Miles_R

If that's the case then I apologise. I don't suppose you have a screenshot of this when it was being advertised so that I can send it off to our back end team? I would recommend just keeping an eye on the Yes Crowd blog which gives info for all the On Demand fixtures. In relation to the website error you're getting, is that for all games as I've been able to load up all content on my end without any fuss.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
63 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
20 Kudos
16 Kudos