Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

ManU v Leicester

"Fixtures" on top toolbar is not showing [I only have Home and Settings] therefore I cannot get the ManU v Leicester game - nor I guess any matches tonight.  Optus app through Apple TV is otherwise working fine i.e. I can get Premier League shows, matches on demand from last season etc.  I have logged out and back in again.  Still nothing.  Can anyone advise?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: ManU v Leicester

Ditto!  Optus your incometence is really starting to drag on.... Thankfuly you can't wreck European football... oh hang now we are all f#cked!  Seriously get your sh!t together Optus!

Highlighted

Hey @Seamus23 & @War,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Can you please confirm the platform you're using to access Optus Sports when this happens?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, I am using Apple TV - everything else on the app is working fine, but no "Fixtures" showing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thanks @Seamus23, can you please log this via the Optus Sports Help and Support link and our TV & Content team will look further into this and follow up directly with you about this issue.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos