Searching...
Highlighted

Man U - Newcastle

[ Edited ]
RonWal

Hi There, any chance to move the Man U match to "Replays" instead of having it still on "Live". The match finished 2 hours ago and even rewinding it 3 hours would take you to the start of the 2nd half, which I just did by mistake and found out the half-time score.  Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad My mistake, I guess, but you can't a person to be a mathematician at 6AM (7AM Sydney time) on a Sunday morning.

Thanks.

Re: Man U - Newcastle

RonWal

Wow, that was quick. All good now. Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Shauna

Thanks for the update, @RonWal! Smiley Happy

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RonWal

Umm @Shauna, Sorry, but still not fixed, link is in "Replays" now, but replay starts at 45:49 in the 2nd half...... You guys have to get your act together, people are paying money for the service. It's not rocket science.

RonWal

@Shauna, tried again 10 minutes after the last time, now replay starts at 55:00 in the second half. You're going to have a lot of upset people if this keeps going, another 30 minutes and the replay will start at the end of the game....... I don't care any more, game's pretty well spoiled for me.... I know I'm just a newbie, but there seem to be so many amateuristic glitches that I now have my doubts that I did the right thing by subscribing. I thought that after the WC debacle, lessons had been learned.

Zac_H

I can certainly appreciate your concerns. I've gone ahead and raised this with our TV and Content team to be investigated further. Once we receive an update, we'll be sure to let you know. 

[ Edited ]
RonWal

@Zac_H, thanks for your response. I know it's just petty stuff, but when it looked like it was fixed (ie. the time counter on the bottom of the replay link said 2 hrs and something), I started it again, only to be presented with the last minutes of the Tottenham-Cardiff game, then some adverts and goals of the matches played earlier in the night. You can understand how some people might be a little peeved at that. They might not want to watch the matches played in the order they were played.

It's fine now. The replay starts with an advert (fine) and then the start of the match, so no "spoilers". Maybe you might want to raise that as well. Once they put a match on replay to make sure it's just that match, no "add-ons".

Thanks.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos