Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Man City On Demand

Here we are for EPL Season # 2 with Optus. Last season I complained about the number of Man City games not covered by "On-Demand", and that it would be very helpful if Optus would publish an advance list of those games not being covered by On-Demand. I did receive an unhelpful reply that informed me that I could find out a week in advance.

So I am going to sound like a recording when I go to find the ON Demand for Man City v Watford, a 6 goal thriller, only to find it has been left out.

Please tell me that this is a rare event and will only happen to the occassional Man City game, as I would like to watch the replay at a more convenient time. I am not sure how Optus makes its selections for on-demand, but would appreciate a list of last sseasons omission, just to convince myself that there is some equality in the selections.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Man City On Demand

They published this article on Friday with the info - https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Premier-League-schedule-2017-18-Round-5/ba-p/315877

You can also see on their that the game will be replayed 3 more times (4 in total but 1 was yesterday) so you've got a couple more changes to watch it although they aren't the most friendly time slots for a 9-5'er

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos