cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Contributor ajk73
Contributor

MINI FETCH WORLD CUP

WHILST GETTING MY FREE MINI FETCH BOX AT LOCAL OPTUS STORE YESTERDAY (WED 21/6/18) ,  ON A BIG TV IN STORE A REPLAY OF A WORLD CUP MATCH WAS ON AND NO JOKE ,  THE FOOTAGE WAS FREEZING UP ABOUT EVERY 30 SECS !!!!!!!!!     NOW HAVE FETCH BOX PLUGGED IN TO TRY TO WATCH SPAIN VS IRAN BUT CAN'T FIND LIVE STREAM , ONLY "ON DEMAND"  REPLAYS.    LUCKY I CAN SWITCH TO SBS WHICH I'VE DONE !!   THANK YOU SBS FOR COMING TO THE RESCUE !!!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
New Contributor szs
New Contributor

Re: MINI FETCH WORLD CUP

Sat down to watch Australia v Peru last night and the Fetch Mini kept dropping the internet. Other devices were fine in the house. Eventually, the Mini froze and I had to watch on SBS.

Question: is it better to have a network power adaptor instead of using wifi?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Re: MINI FETCH WORLD CUP

Hey @szs - Yes, a network power adaptor would be ideal in this case. 
How's your Fetch Mini going now? 
Can you please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB so we can organise for an adaptor out to be sent out?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos