Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Aussiemum12
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Low Bandwidth Multiple Devices Connected

I keep getting low bandwidth message popping up constantly while watch tv green light showing Do not show this message again, press ok and it just keeps comming back, have restarted modem several times,  my fetch box is connected by Wi-Fi only and is the only connection...so multiple devices are not connected, watching catch up tv this always pops up 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Low Bandwidth Multiple Devices Connected

Hey @Aussiemum12, it sounds like your Fetch isn't getting a strong enough connection with your modem via WiFi, you may benefit from using Powerline Adaptors instead.

Please feel free to send me a private message with the below information so I can review your options

Full Name:
DOB:
Account Number:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Bebop58
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Low Bandwidth Multiple Devices Connected

I too have this problem and I use a powerline adapter...also when watching MTV classic the videos freeze for a couple of second then carry on... this happens continuously... no probs with any other music channel or tv channels.

The bandwidth notice started about 2 weeks ago... no probs b4 that after a year of having the service..

0 Kudos