cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Thatchapong
New Contributor

Lost Fetch remote control

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Lost remote control

Fetch Mobi App

Contact us to arrange a replacement or get one from your nearest Electronics store.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: Lost Fetch remote control

have you look under the sofa? 

maybe contact optus via livechat for a replacement, i think for a lost one you have to pay for it, ~$20. If it is not working then optus will replace it for free Smiley Wink

or use the mobile app as suggested by @Ray_YC , however, you might need to the remote in the first place to set it up Smiley Very Happy ..

try ebay or gumtree.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors