cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Loss of Fetch channels

At the end of the year we lose 2 more channels from fetch, this is gradually reducing the free block as part of the original contract.

Are they going to replace them with something else. ???????  I guessing NOT.

Ohhh well back to Foxtel.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Loss of Fetch channels

Optus does not control the channels, Fetch themselves manage the channels and what content is available.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to throw a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

In addition to Paddylee's correct response, here is some more info Potholes: Fetch Channel Changes - 31st December 2019

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

This isn't an answer. We know optus isn't responsible for fetch channel offerings but they do take a payment for providing the service. Many of us took up the offer based on the channels on offer. Without those channels the service ceases to be appealing for me particularly losing 2 out of the 3 channels that I watch. Perhaps offering a Netflix subscription or at the least a subsidised subscription would be fair compensation.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Rang Optus and their staff could not help. Optus has no clue as to what to do next or they just don't care. I was not happy with the reply as the staff were not helpful at all.

0 Kudos