Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor rrr_rrr
New Contributor

Loss of Fetch channels migrating to NBN

When migrating over to the nbn, clients with the full Fetch channel packs will lose all but one of these - 75% of the channels! So, for the same cost of $90, Optus will give you the option to choose only 1 of the channel packs and take away the remaining 3, unless you pay extra.

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL OPTUS IS BEING OPPORTUNIST WITH THE NBN MIGRATION BY REDUCING THE AMOUNT OF CHANNEL PACKS TO THE SUBSCRIPTION?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Loss of Fetch channels migrating to NBN

Optus, live every other ISP, change their plan inclusions regularly. When migrating to the NBN you're also migrating to the latest plan offering. No one is forcing you to stay with Optus. If your service is going to be cancelled if you don't migrate, then Optus can't force you onto another contract and you're free to shop around. If you're not happy with the latest offering, might be worth doing? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Top Contributors