cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Lose of chanels

Why are we loosing channels on fetch.  And one of the good ones tvhits.

5 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Lose of chanels

Hey there,

We weren't provided with specific reasons as to why however the majority of shows on TV Hits are available on FTA.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

i understand this but that doesnt help still loosing channels and gain nothing???

Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

We can only really suggest sending Fetch an e-mail enquiry if you'd like further explanation of their programming. Sorry we can't assist further with this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Here is an update Smiley Happy

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/Fetch-Channel-Changes/ba-p/512623

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Oxygen-channel-launch-on-Fetch/m-p/512615#M23693/j...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for that.  i have received the mail stating this.  it would have been nice to get the letter before it poped up on the screen.  the new oxygen channel doesnt appeal to me as these are all shows that are showing only in america which means i have never heard of more than half of these.  i know this isnt your fault/problem but you are our supplier and when i initially took on optustv it was just optustv not optustv from fetch.  optus should be passing these comment onto fetch as part of thier complaint.  which they probably havent done.  as with one of the comments on the notification i watch a lot of tvhits.  anyway not much we can do we are only customers so consider this closed.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors