Searching...
Highlighted

PixieKath

I have recently activated my Optus sport pack (visible as active in My Optus) but when I log into the optus sport app I just get padlocks on all the content, and the message that the content I'm trying to watch is premium content, and then directs me to the optus sport website.

Surely if I'm paying for the optus sport pack I should be able to access the content in optus sports app?

cheers

Kath

Re: Log in to Optus sport issues

Toomey

Hey Kath, are you able to sign up for a premium account here? Although the add-on is included with your plan, you may still need to sign up for your premium log in.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

PixieKath

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I tried to sign up and got an error message - we encountered a problem. 

So no progress there Smiley Sad

Tano

Hey @PixieKath, we were experiencing some technical issues with our website yesterday although these should be resolved now. Are you able to give it a go again and advise if the registration goes through? If not, send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB attached to the service and we'll see what we can do from our end.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos