cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor PatAfrica
New Contributor

Lock You Tube on Fetch?

Is there anyway to put a parental lock on Fetch for YouTube?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Lock youtube on Fetch

Hi PatAfrica,

I believe this isn't supported on Fetch, other customers have asked this question on this thread, some provided alternative solutions.

I'll give it a try at home also as I have youngsters and am interested in this too.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Lock youtube on Fetch

Having a look myself it only appears to have Settings > Restriction Mode On/Off

Doesn't look to be anything specific to watching You Tube on your TV based on their support page. Hopefully you can find some helpful information on there. Otherwise controlling access is only available if you live in the European Union Smiley Frustrated

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos