Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Liverpool v Manchester Utd Score Forecast

How many of you avid Premier League fans are prepared to forecast the result of this grudge match?  Always plenty of atmosphere and usually played with a no holds barred attitude by the players.

Lets have a final score, the name of the first player to score and the names of each player to score.

My forecast:

Liverpool 3 - Man Utd 0

First Goal  -  Mane

Other scorers  - Firmino, and my bold prediction, Minamino.

My thought on Minamino, Klopp with bring him on for the last 15 minutes and he will have that dream start.

Your forecast @Ray_YC 

Liverpool.jpg

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Liverpool v Manchester Utd Score Forecast

Dave, I'm going to need to put in a solid five days of intense research to try and be in the ballpark, I'll get back to this on Friday! ️ 

I reckon @Dan_C would be keen to place a wager 😉 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Liverpool v Manchester Utd Score Forecast

Okay here we go:

My forecast:

Liverpool 2 - Man Utd 1

First Goal  -  Rashford

Other scorers  - Salah x2

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos