cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Werz
New Contributor

Liverpool on demand

So Liverpool vs Newcastle on Demand is coming up as Tottenham game when i click into, even after multiple attempts at logging out and refreshing page etc. 

9 Replies
New Contributor Madred
New Contributor

Re: Liverpool on demand

I am having the same frustration. I called the help line and after being switched to different sections, got sorry we are having difficulties, ring back later. Hang up.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Kjroberts
New Contributor

what is really frustrating about it, is that when I first clicked on it, i went back to the start of the feed to see if that would bring me to the liverpool/newcastle game... nope, it just showed me an interview with Klopp showing the score right at the top of the screen...

This is the third time in the last 5 games I've watched on demand that the outcome has been ruined for me by some 'glitch' at Optus...

0 Kudos
New Contributor Werz
New Contributor

ofcourse that was their response. So frustrating!

0 Kudos
New Contributor Werz
New Contributor

Yeh i had the same problem. Thought maybe it was at the beginning of the feed but alas it was post match chat

0 Kudos
New Contributor Madred
New Contributor

what's even more frustrating I have to go to a football meeting at 10am, so not knowing the score when Optus finally decree that I can watch my game "on demand" will not happen.

New Contributor Madred
New Contributor

I can though I see watch selected highlights from this game.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Sharki
Occasional Contributor

What is wrong with Optus sports - started watching the Liverpool Newcastle on demand and got the highlights of the spurs Huddersfield game of the first half and now I can’t even find the bloody game either on my phone or Apple TV . did they forget to press the record button? - also anyone else having issues with another exceeded your limit crap when trying to watch other matches as I have only 2 devices connected out of 4 allocates 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor dyc
Occasional Contributor

I'm having the same problem – I checked the Optus app last night and the game was on there. This morning, it's suddenly not available on demand. So upsetting when you don't stay up or wake to watch a game thinking you can watch it in the morning and it's not there!!

AND why would you not put the games that are on at 3am and 4am on demand?!?! The ones at 10pm are on demand, but not those!!

Might as well get Foxtel and get Liverpool TV. This is a terrible subscription service – not only do we not get every game, the ones we're suppoed to get don't work.

What is the point of paying for Optus Sport?!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Hi All, 

We're aware of an issue impacting some videos on Optus Sport. This includes the match highlights and the on-demand service. Our tech teams are urgently working to fix this. We apologise for the inconvenience this would be causing you all and thank you all for your patience while we have the issue resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors