Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Kayo sports

simoneden6865

Hi can anyone tell me when Fetch TV will feature the new Kayo Sports- i think this is a revoltion that optus need to offer asap

Solution

Re: Kayo sports

Paddylee

Seeing that its Foxtels own sport channels but online - probably not.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Flyin69

I would hope that there is something in the future as this will enable Optus customers to access AFL amongst others. As Foxtel have had this completely manipulated in the past, Kayo Sports on Optus/Fetch will allow sports fans to stay with Optus instead of deferring to Foxtel. 

Paddylee

Not up to Optus, its up to Foxtel & Fetch TV.

Foxtel would have to create an app for Fetch and I dont see that happening any time soon.

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Dales

I use the Kayo app and Chromecast. The streaming quality is considerably better than Optus sport. You can actually watch the ball move without feeling sick.

T23

Did you need Chromcast Ultra or just Chromecast? I don't have the Ultra and would prefer not to pay out the exgtra $69 if it is not required.

Also is KAYO easy to set up and install? 

Hendot

Presto made an appearance on Fetch. No real reason Kayo won’t be developed for Fetch. 

Paddylee

When the Presto app was released on Fetch in June 2016 Presto was half owned by Seven Network.

Presto was closed down ~7 months later and replaced with Foxtel streaming Product Foxtel Now.

Foxtel Now/Go have not made it to Fetch so Kayo (owned by Foxtel) has met the same fate.

Kayo has not made it gaming consoles as yet so its a slow rollout.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos