cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Join Optus Sport - no Optus phone

Hi,

I have heard that it is possible to subscribe to Optus Sport for non mobile subscribers? Can anyone tell me how to achieve this?

(refer https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/01/optus-world-cup-viewing-australia)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Join Optus Sport - no Optus phone

Glad to hear you're considering signing up @pwri6406

From later this month, Optus Sport will be available for the first time to non-Optus customers and Optus customers who were previously not eligible, for $14.99 per month via Google Play and the Apple App Store. This is a significant step in the evolution of premium sport in Australia and will allow all football fans the opportunity to experience all that Optus Sport has to offer on a month to month basis. 

We'll have more information at a later date. 

If any other questions come up, you know exactly where to reach us 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Join Optus Sport - no Optus phone

Yes, how do I get this option with Google chrome on PC? No phone, no apps, no Optus phone?

0 Kudos