Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Tony3010
New Contributor

JVC Codes for fitch tv remote

HI All, I know this has been asked before but just woncering if anyone found any more codes for connecting the tv remote to my JVC tv. I tried al the codes in the guide and tried connecting with all the other tv brands listed on Fetch but with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Crowd Champion SillyGogo
Crowd Champion

Re: JVC Codes for fitch tv remote

hmm, what is the model number of your JVC tv? Do you have another TV at home? If yes then try the fetch remote on that tv and see if it works. If the fetch remote doesn't work on the other tv then I would check the way you program the remote. It might not registered the correct code for your TVs.,

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Tony3010,

I've had a quick scroll through our Fetch remote set up guide and the code for JVC televisions isn't included in their list. You might need to contact Fetch or JVC directly. I had a scroll through a similar thread and the customer advised that she was able to set up her remote using a SONIQ code → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Setup/JVC-codes/td-p/208912.

I'm not sure how helpful that'll be to you but let us know how you go, it'd be good information for us to have on hand. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Tony3010
New Contributor

HI, Model number is LT-55N575a, I tried it on my daughters samsung and worked first time. I also tried all the different makes on the list including Soniq but no joy, will keep searching the internet for more codes !!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Tony3010,

I've just sent an email through to our TV & Content team. We'll see if they can provide us with a code or at least offer a bit of guidance. I'll update this thread once I receive more info.

If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi @Tony3010, I'm not sure if you've had any luck finding a code since posting but I've been sent the following:

Codes for JVC - 0653, 1153, 0606, 1653, 0371, 0731, 0683, 0036, 0190,
0192, 0218, 0418, 0069, 0093, 0650, 0053, 1818, 2714.

Give one of them a shot and let us know if you've had any success. 

0 Kudos