Searching...
Highlighted

Issues with Casting to Chromecast since update

G__Man

Guys is anyone else having issues with the Optus sport app since the update last night?

I can no longer cast anything to my chromecast via the optus sport app BUT if I switch to 7plus or even Fifa app no issue!

Smiley Mad

Re: Issues with Casting to Chromecast since update

Davelew

Hi

No problems for me since the update.

Sometimes a simple uninstall and reinstall of the app fixes the issue.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Toomey

We've tested Chromecast with the latest software on both Android and iOS with no issues. My advice would be to run through Google's Troubleshooting Guide and if issues persist, raise a support ticket with the TV & Content team to further investigate.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dolphy007

Have you tried power cycling the Chromecast? Sometimes mine will not work with some apps until it's power cycled. Mine are permanently powered on in order to wake the TV.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos