cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Is FETCH TV rubbish technology?

Hey @AJ87DJ, how did you get on with this? While we do sometimes send out refurbished set top boxes they certainly shouldn't smell or show signs of damage.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

OPTUS and followers, you will be pleased to know that the FETCH Box has now been operating properly for 12 continuous months. The software/firmware has been upgrading itself and there have been no glitches.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @Snowy, thanks for keeping us updated 🙂 I'm glad we haven't hit any speed bumps over the course of the year. If you need a hand with anything else, give us a shout. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Dear OPTUS FETCH followers. I am pleased to say that the Gen 2 STB has now been operating perfectly for 3 years. It has been connected through LAN and powerline during this time with no difference in performance. Software upgrades have gone perfectly.

I'm about to switch over to OPTUS NBN bundle (HFC connection) and continue with FETCH Mighty/Gen 3 with 4K ability. I hope the product is good and doesn't start a whole new chapter of problems and angst.

Snowy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks for returning to Yes Crowd to let our Community members know about your recent Fetch experience, Snowy ☺️ 

Keep us posted on how you go moving over to NBN HFC.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors