Searching...

Re: Invalid geo location message Optus Sport

Yeldarb

Thanks Tano Smiley Happy

Solution

Tano

Just heard back from our tech team, they have confirmed that this is now resolved. Sorry for the downtime there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Hymie8

Hello, what was the answer to the problem please?

Tris

Where are you located @Hymie8? If you're in Australia and getting that error, please log a support case via the app. Our content team will check out your profile and fix it up 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Hymie8

Thanks. I have submitted a claim through the phone app.

I am in Melbourne, by the way.

Tris

Thanks for confirming the location. Shouldn't be in an issue in that case. You'll get an update from the Content team as soon as possible

Hymie8

Hi,

Just tomention though, that the phone probably thinks I am in the USA, even though I am really in Melbourne. I think that's why the error message comes up.

Shauna

Hey @Hymie8 - have you heard back from the case managers?

Highlighted

Hymie8

No I haven't yet, Shauna.

However, I may have a solution because I had VPN activated on my phone and the Optus Sport seems to be screening when I turn the VPN off.

Dan_C

Ah, that'll do it @Hymie8.

If a VPN is detected, I'm afraid the service will not work.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos