Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Invalid geo location message Optus Sport

Bladder64

Hello

I am getting an 'invalid geo code' message when I try to watch a match or video on Optus Sport.  I am in Tasmania and the problem is occurring on both ipad connected to Telstra ADSL and on a Samsung android which is connected to the Optus Network.

Re: Invalid geo location message Optus Sport

Ldb77

Me too, on an iPad and iPhone either on Telstra 4G or on Optus broadband. In Sydney...🙄

BishBashBoris

Same here on the iPad in Brisbane.

Rhino23

Yep getting it here on iPad in Gold Coast. We have just had a massive storm ..related...??

Muzza75

Same problem happening in Perth. WA

Marc333

Me too in Melbourne

Pipeholio

Me too I'm in Melbourne and having problem whether on Optus 4g or on home wifi with my republic

[ Edited ]
Yeldarb

I was going to ask if you were using a VPN or something that was routing you outside Australia however with so many people jumping on this post something with Optus must have come adrift. Hang tight as I'm sure the Mods will be onto this one quickly.

dsta8

not just me then. didn't work on wifi nor 3g. i get same message on fetch. have an invalid ip address. 

funny cos optus1 was running. dunno if it's just the lag tho

Yeldarb

Naa it's not you there has been 20 or so post in 30 mins from different people all over Australia. Something has come adrift with Optus.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
44 Kudos
43 Kudos
20 Kudos
18 Kudos