cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet

My internet cable has not been working. We’ve been turning it on and off and it still does not work. This has happened in the past, however the Optus company was called to restore but due to COVID-19 preventative measures, we are unable to be in contact with
our service provider. I believe this is occurred from roadwork nearby, can one of the workers come to inspect the area so that internet is functional for my child’s online education A Kind Request
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Internet

Hi @HadiJones, I'm sorry to hear that you've had some trouble connecting and getting through to us! Our teams have been impacted but we're trying to get to everyone as soon as possible. 

Is everything up and running now since posting here? I hope that's the case! 

If you're still having trouble, please check out our Troubleshooting Guide for some extra steps to rule out issues within your area or home. 

Failing those, you can get in touch with us through either our Facebook or Twitter pages

Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can!

0 Kudos