cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Internet connection

I have used Fetch for a while now but when I went to use it last night 'weak or no signal' came up on my tv screen. I've looked at some comments and tried what they say, but I still can not get a wifi connection. My phone and desktop computer which is in a separate room can receive a wifi connection.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Internet connection

Oh no! That's pretty strange. Have you tested your Fetch STB through a cabled connection to the modem? Does it make a difference?

This can also occur if you have a lot of devices connected up over WiFi at once. 

Would recommend checking out our troubleshooting guides here for some additional steps to try 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Internet connection

I tried a cable connection, and the light would turn blue and about a minute later it would go red. A thought that I initially had was that it was overheating, but I had left a few hours between trying it so that should not be a problem.

0 Kudos