Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
MJH2
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Interactive fetch box

Hi, am I right in that I can’t get the interactive black mirror episode on fetch box? If this is the case, way to stay relevant Optus. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Logged-Off
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Interactive fetch box

As this is the FIRST interactive title from Netflix it may take a while for Netflix to update the fetch app to support it.

Optus has NO control over this, Netflix must work with Fetch themself to provide an update.

Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Interactive fetch box

Apparently, it's not yet supported on Chromecast or Apple TV, according to several sources online, support is limited to smart TVs, streaming media players, game consoles, iOS devices, and Android devices running the latest version of the Netflix app. 

I'm sure there's a way you could potentially mirror the screen of a supported device or plug that directly into the TV to get the full experience. @MJH2

As @Paddylee has mentioned,  it's a discussion that needs to take place between Fetch and Netflix. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos