Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
liam1423
New Contributor
New Contributor

Information unavailable for every tv channel on fetch box

I just installed my mini fetch box with a wireless connection. All the free to air channels are working but it says information unavailable for every free to air channel. Any suggestions to sort this out?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Information unavailable for every tv channel on fetch box

Hmm, it's come up in the past:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/quot-Information-unavailable-quot-message-on-Free-...

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Information-Unavailable-message-in-TV-guide/td-p/4...

In the above examples, the issue looks to have resolved itself. I'd first suggest a Soft Reset .

If that doesn't work, the next step is a Hard Reset .

Let us know how it goes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
MirekGz
New Contributor
New Contributor

This bug has come up again now.  The links in the answer land on a page with 'access denied'

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi there, @MirekGz,

These usually do correct themselves, however we do suggest a Soft Reset using our Fetch TV Support - Soft reset page

And as @Dan_C mentioned above, a Hard Reset would be if that Soft Reset didn't work. You can find out more on the hard reset on our Fetch TV Support - Hard Reset page.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.