Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Incorrect fetch box code

DeathMessiah

Been trying to activate fetch boxes, I have 2, with code sent via email on monday and keeps coming up incorrect code on both boxes. Have also been trying to contact customer service since to possibly get this fixed but keep getting transferred from one person to another. Can this be fixed or should I just use them as paper weights.

Solution

Re: Incorrect fetch box code

Ray_YC

Hi,
Thank you for raising this issue.
This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us or Message Us from your My Optus App under the Help menu.
Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Incorrect fetch box code

[ Edited ]
mcb5022

Maybe you got my box ! I was sent wrong box apparently and took 5 or 6 communications by phone/ chat/message before the person actually asked me for the serial number of the fetch box. Turns out it was not my box so they sent me a new one early last week. Now working as far as activation goes. Just a tip, put a piece of card under the battery cover of remote to hold them in place.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos