cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've been hold for 3 DAYS!!!! Fetch PIN not recognised by new modem. Fetch mini not work properly

Have changed from cable to NBN. Have resolved that problem (don't ask). 

However, with a new modem, the main Fetch TV box connects to everything, except it no longer recognizes my PIN (its simple and I have not forgotten it). So, I can no longer access Apps via Fetch. 

Also, I have a mini. The signal there is not the strongest, but is there. It was working with the old cable set up (and modem). The mini is not working. I go through the set up, only to be told to restart again. It is connected to the internet.... 

I believe that I need to talk to someone who knows, to walk me through the solution. I have been on hold for hours over the past 3 days, only to be cut off or I have to get on with my life.... (so I hang up). It has been close to 2 hours today and I have to get the hold music out of my head. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: I've been hold for 3 DAYS!!!! Fetch PIN not recognised by new modem. Fetch mini not work properly

Hey @fulviodp, completely understand how frustrating this would be -  now more than ever as we're staying home more often!

If your Fetch unit doesn't accept the parental PIN - try 0000. 

With your Mini, are you getting to the activation code stage at all? If so, you can find some information on how to find it here

I hope that these steps help but if you're still having some trouble I'd recommend reaching out to us via Messenger so we can take a look.

Please note that our Messenger team are currently experiencing longer than usual delays, but we will get back to you as soon as we can. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors