Searching...

I need help activating my Fetch Mini

[ Edited ]
Mia255

Hi, i have a optus post paid contract and i added a fetch mini with my plan for $5 extra, anyway when i tried to activate it with the code given it said the code was incorrect, i constantly had to keep contacting and contacting for support when you called me your lines disconnected so i had to call finally got through to fetch tv tech support, and the guy told me as the fetch box was only activated today it'll take 24hrs is that true?? I wish someone informed me of this from the start i ordered it!

Re: HELP PLEASE

Jeneral__Pain

Once you have the activation code, you should just be able to power up the fetch box and enter it.

Is the code coming up invalid or incorrect? Or just not activating?

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Re: HELP PLEASE

Mia255

I contacted them this morning after i got the box asking for a code they gave me one but it wasn't working kept saying invalid code, so i called and called and then when i got onto the tech support for fetch through optus he said i'll need to wait 24hrs for it to be activated, then just this afternoon at 4pm i recieved the same code twice through email and text i tried again just incase it was working and it's not and at the start of the email says 'fetch service not active' and then give me the fetch code, so im going to wait until tomorrow morning because apparently takes time for a service to activate as it's tied to my phone plan so i dunno

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
48 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos