cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ness_YC

Re: How to return Optus Fetch Box

That's disappointing to learn @jacinta_grant1. I'm sorry for the delay and frustration caused. We would like to look into this further. Could you please send through a Private Message on our Official Facebook or Twitter page? From there our Social Media Team will be happy to investigate once we verify your account details. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
jacinta_grant1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My husband was on the 3rd chat today from 8.42am to about 11am and he was told that we needed to cancel our old Fetch Mighty service before the return satchel could be sent. I have been in contact since 18 Sept and no one told me this. I have spent enough time and have enough ref #s so we will see if this 3rd return satchel arrives

0 Kudos
Ness_YC

Our apologies for any confusion caused, Jacinta. We appreciate the time that you've taken to engage with us. If you cancel your old Fetch Mighty service, this should prompt us to send you a return satchel.

We have a Support Article that runs you through the process. 

I'm glad that the 3rd return satchel has been arranged from the sounds of it, but if you have any questions  feel free to get in touch or reach out to us via Private Message on our Official Facebook or Twitter page. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@jacinta_grant1 if you do want to continue using a Fetch unit (they're generally pretty nifty) I would suggest buying one directly from Fetch themselves for $300. Those are yours to keep and fully functional. You'll find them on eBay (make sure its Fetch though).
0 Kudos
jacinta_grant1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dave,

Did your return satchel ever turn up? Did you ever get to return your Fetch Box? I have been on Chat 3 times, called once and this is all about 8 hours in total and still no return satchel! In the last chat, I was put through to cancellations who canceled the old fetch box I am still trying to return so we have canceled 1 Fetch box service ALTHOUGH we are still being charged $5.63 for the box. This is now ridiculous and Optus is wasting my time and stealing $ as I am trying to return their product! I am thinking of changing providers.

Rob

0 Kudos
jacinta_grant1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I am still waiting for the 3rd return satchel. Optus is actually lying as never send the satchel and we have canceled the old Fetch box service BUT are still being charged $5.63 for the Fetch Box I am trying to return! This is a joke and so unprofessional
0 Kudos
jacinta_grant1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

thanks but I have purchased from Optus and now trying to return the old one with no success. Thanks
0 Kudos
jacinta_grant1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Your list is a joke and a waste of time. Seems customers trying to do the right thing but Optus as per usual have no producers that WORK in place. So much time wasted, still be charged-stealing! and still no return satchel! Disgraceful!
0 Kudos
Kyri_YC

Hey there @jacinta_grant1. It's not great to hear that you haven't received your return satchel as of yet. If you are able to reach out to us on our Facebook or Twitter pages, our Social Media Team will be happy to assist you further with this matter.

0 Kudos
jacinta_grant1
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have sent my complaint via Optus Facebook link.................still nothing. Why do we the customers have to contact soooooooo many departments and still nothing gets done.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors