cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How to return Optus Fetch Box and Modem

I had my optus nbn line, which I have been using for 3 years, closed last week. I still have the Optus nbn modem and Fecth Tv box. Which of these two do I need to return? Where and how will I send them? No information was given to me.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How to return Optus Fetch Box and Modem

Hey @Forro Sucks to see that you have left the Optus family, however we would still be more than happu to assist. All that needs to be returned is the Fetch set top box and once a cancellation has been process, a return satchel will automatically be sent out to you.

If you were needing another organised for whatever reason, we recommend chatting with our Support channel via the My Optus App by clicking this link on your mobile device ? app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=SMCT. Our Messaging team are available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible

Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

@Forro,

You can keep the modem. Just put the Fetch box and remote in the satchel Optus provide (with luck they'll send one out automatically but you may have to chase it up a few times). Do note that its possible Optus will end up billing you for the unit if they don't get it at a certain point ($350 or so) this will be recredited as soon as the unit gets to them though.

If for some reason you like the Fetch unit (they're a good box) but just need to leave Optus for some reason then I highly recommend purchasing your own direct from Fetch. All the same features and options (even add in Optus Sport separately if you want). Best of all you get to keep the box after paying for it this time.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fetch-Mighty-PVR-Set-Top-Box-Recorder-4K-HD-M616T/*****9?

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nobody still sent me return satchel.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

We'll happily arrange one to be sent to you, if one hasn't been sent to you already @Forro. We'll just need to confirm a few details. For privacy reasons, could you please reach out to us via the My Optus App → https://app.optus.com.au/msg-us?tags=OCAYCMSG? If you no longer have access to the app, you can also send through a PM/DM via Facebook or Twitter on our Official Optus page. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Waiting two years for a return satchel to return Fetch box what a joke, pathetic service as always.
Billed for Modem when I upgraded to NBN another 8 months and multi chat sessions to OS support centre and each time promised a satchel would be sent and a credit arranged what a load of BULL Site
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey @DV54, if you're still requiring any assistance with your account, we would be happy to help out. 

Please send us a message via Facebook, Twitter or the My Optus App if you don't have one of those Social Media accounts. We'll then be able to confirm your details and assist further. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I m still waiting for a return satchel.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors