Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How to get cricket on Fetch Mighty Box?

I am a very new user (3 days) with the Fetch TV Mighty box. I am not interested in the soccer but I love cricket, I go to the sOptus sports section but it is all soccer with no mention of cricket. Would appreciate some help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How to get cricket on Fetch Mighty Box?

Hey there! With the Yes TV by Fetch, you can view highlights, replays and some exclusive content on the Optus Sport channel # 2, however it's not something we extensively offer through that platform. 

You can find more info on where to catch the matches here 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Appreciate the reply. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Not a problem, @Lysdexic. If there is anything we can assist with in the future please don't hesitate to let us know.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos