cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor plaver
New Contributor

How to cancel fetch tv

How do I cancel fetch tv, it's a simple question that should only take a few minutes when accessing my account, why am I being kept waiting on the phone

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Moderator Aman_B

Re: How to cancel fetch tv

Really sorry for the delay in getting this resolved @plaver. To cancel your device it shouldn't take any longer than 5-10 mins. Just to reconfirm you called 1300 555 241. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor badservice123
New Contributor

Same has happened to me.  They keep transferring you to another team even though, you are calling to Fetch TV cancellations.  I also have issues with another box that I paid the full amount for it! now Optus is charging me for the Fetch TV box when I paid for it in full at the beginning, I'm canceling the service and they want me to return the box that is mine. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor badservice123
New Contributor

30 minutes wait and no reply?????

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Customers lease the Fetch unit from Optus, this from the T&C's:

Fetch set top box: Optus owns the set top box, and you must return it following cancellation of the service. Fees apply for late return or damage to the set top box. You may only use the recording functionality of the service for viewing programmes at your nominated home address at a more convenient time. 

Please chat with us if you still need assistance with your Fetch cancellation enquiry.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos