Searching...
Accepted Solution

How to activate closed captions on yes tv by fetch mighty

Flashart53

I have just started my yes tv service and cannot find any way of turning on closed captioning, as anything I read online says press the 'text button' which this remote does not have. Can you please tell me how to turn on the cc function as I can see many programs I have recorded have them? Thanks.

Solution

Re: How to activate closed captions on yes tv by fetch mighty

Shauna

@Flashart53 - At the top left hand corner of your Fetch remote you should see a button with '123...' If you click that you will see the buttons on your Fetch remote light up. Just above the 'Info' button, you'll see 'Text'. If you click that you'll see on your screen whether subtitles have been turned on/off. Keep in mind only certain TV shoes have closed captions. Give that a try and let us know how you go Smiley Happy 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Flashart53

Thanks, that does it! Couldn't see that anywhere online or on the yes tv interface.

Shauna

Neither could I Smiley Sad I'd be happy to pass this on. Happy to hear it's up and running now! Let us know if you need a hand with anything else. Shauna

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Flashart53

Still getting wildly fluctuating line speeds for downloads at ALL times of the day. I think I will need to talk to Faults regarding boosting my speed if possible as in the last week, every day I have had lows of 3-4 Mbps and a high of 23.8 Mbps, with everything in between, and all these wild swings are within minutes of each other sometimes. This has caused quite a few programs to not record properly and ruined a few films already. But at least I can turn on the subtitles now!

Shauna

Might be a good idea to raise this with faults @Flashart53. They would be able to run through some troubleshooting with you! Their number is 131344

angelism143

Thanks ! This has changed my life Smiley Happy

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos