cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
FsH
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How do I get my Fetch box ACTUALLY Delivered?

Hi,

We have now received TWO 'parcel' notices at our new address.  Whilst two adults were home both times.
But no box.

The parcel notice says it has been returned to a Delivery Facility.  Phone call to Aust Post followed by long call to StarTrack outcomes that we CANNOT pick it up from the DF.  (and it is several suburbs away so why would I want to go there anyway, when we were HOME both times they came out). 

Optus is reassuring... you will get your box 5-10 working days.  Well, its now 12 days since I got the email saying its on its way.

So, what do I have to do to actualy get the delivery dude to KNOCK on the door and deliver the box?

Oh, and not to mention that of course we are already paying for this service that we have not had the last two weeks.....  seriously Optus?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
FsH
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How do I get my Fetch box ACTUALLY Delivered?

Ok, still NO fetch box. 

Call Aust Post re the parcel - NOTHING they can do, cannot arrange re-delivery.  I cannot pickup from Delivery centre. Nothing.

Call Optus - 'do not worry Mam, it will be delivered shortly.  5-10 working days.....'.  [now >15 working days]

ANYBODY got any ideas on how to get this sorted???

0 Kudos
Hannah-L
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @FsH, has this issue been resolved since you posted here? We're able to deliver to a work address if that would be easier.

0 Kudos
FsH
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Dear Hannah,

Despite numerous calls and even 'chat' sessions no-one knows where my Fetch box is.  I am still getting the standard '7-10days' script despite it now being four weeks.....  I've even asked for another to be despatched but that gets a no-go. 

There is no issue with delivery at my address - there is usually someone home!  

The problem is no-one is actually trying to deliver it.

So no, it is NOT resolved.  I have NO box, and a big bill.

0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Ok thanks for clarifying, this definitely should of been received by now so please send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so we can get this taken care of once and for all.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
FsH
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

PM sent

0 Kudos
Aman_B

Thanks @FsH, will reply to your PM. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
FsH
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hello Optus.... no private message received from anyone.... 

No FETCH BOX received from anyone....

Called Customer service today (to complain about a delivery fee for a 2nd DSL modem which I never asked for!)

So... WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO GET A FETCH BOX....????

0 Kudos
Top Contributors