Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Joshnorman1
New Contributor

How do I change my Optus Sport Email address?

Hi my current optus sport email address is appearing under an optus email (@optus.com.au)

How do I change this as I cant access Optus sport despite having subscribed for it.

Thanks,

Josh

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: How do I change my Optus Sport Email address?

Fairly sure only the Optus customer service staff can help with that one. My recommendation is to use live chat via this link - http://yesopt.us/chat2us

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: How do I change my Optus Sport Email address?

Hey @Joshnorman1. SamSam is right on the money. If you haven't reached out to Live Chat, feel free to send us a private message and we'll help fix this for you. We'll need you to confirm:

Your phone or account number:

Your full name:

Your date of birth:

Account holder: Y/N

The email you would like your account registered to:

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos