Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor WHU
Occasional Contributor

How are games selected to be on demand or not

I am a West Ham supporter and I am getting fed up with how games are selected to be on demand or not. The last two West Ham games that took place during the middle of the night were not available on demand but the games that were played at the normal time were available on demand. I don't need these earlier games to be always on demand but the late games should always be on demand because I am expected to get up in the middle of the night if I want to see all the games that I have paid for. Foxtel were not perfect when they had the EPL but at least I could watch every game of my team. Like most people I know I can't wait for Foxtel to get the EPL back and I will drop Optus like a hot potato and go back to Foxtel and Vodafone.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Aman_B

Re: How are games selected to be on demand or not

Hi @WHU, I can see you have posted this on another thread as well. I've replied there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: How are games selected to be on demand or not

Saying you will leave Optus the second they don't have the EPL would seem to vindicate their decision To aquire the rights?

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Top Contributors