cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor doublex
New Contributor

How Do I Cancel Optus Sports Before 31/08/2018

Hi,

I used an existing Optus broadband service to sign-on to the free offer during the world cup. I am trying to cancel the Optus Sports subscription before the 31/08/2018 free period end date, but after clicking in "my account- sports and entertainment - optus sports" page, an error message read that "We are experiencing technical difficulties, Please try again."

Could you please let me know how do I cancel the Optus Sports subscription?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: How Do I Cancel Optus Sports Before 31/08/2018

Hey @doublex, we can do that from our end. Send through a private message with the full name, account/phone number and DOB and we'll get it sorted for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Crowd Champion MiCCAS
Crowd Champion

Re: How Do I Cancel Optus Sports Before 31/08/2018

Hey there,

Sorry you're having trouble!

There are a couple of ways to cancel your Optus Sport subsription, outlined in the link below. If you still have trouble, jump on live chat http://yesopt.us/chat2us

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/optus-sport-how-to-cancel?requestType=NormalRequest&id=...

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors