Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

@ibatesy,

I understand the sentiment but sometimes things don't always go according to plan. If the customer’s enquiry is relatively simple then a handy blog such as this may lead them in the right direction. I can see that we've offered to help via PM in the past. Did you want to continue discussing the matter with us there? Let us know, we're happy to help out

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

As with the case of Shea888, I've also had the same dissatisfaction in not being able to receive my device. This all occured after I had already incurred 2x$80 bills after my contract was supposed to end, $40 for the plan and $40 for the phone, after enquiring about my phone plan, I was told that there was nothing they could do as the plan had changed already.

After this situation, I had decided it'd be better if I went for a new contract $59 for the iPhone 8.

After waiting and having to reorder my plan due to some technical errors, the order was finally put through on the 11th of December and being told it would arrive by the 14th, I still have yet to receive the device. Trying to contact the optus team certainly didn't provide and support with the vast majority shifting me back and forth and not providing any answers.

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I've ordered an S8 on the 59$ plan and managed to get it processed without much problems. However, i encounter a problem whereby although i haven't received the device, on the website, it stated that the delivery has been completed. I'm thoroughly confused as to what i should do now. I dont want to be charged for something i dont have.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

@daphung19 I've just replied to the PM you sent Mike. Just need to confirm some more details and I'll follow up on this for you.

@lokitheasgardia It sounds like we'll need to follow up with the courier to locate your delivery. So sorry for the troubles here. Please give Sales Support a call on 1300300562 for immediate assistance, or shoot me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB. You can leave it with me and I'll check it out asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Setting up a direct debit

I am trying to set up a direct debit. I go to My Account, type in my log in details and the only information that appears on the screen states, 'Some information on this page is not available at the moment. Please try again later'. This has happened for the past week when I have tried to log on. I try to call Optus but I get a message that there are lengthy delays and to call back later. This has happened on 3 separate occasions I have called. I don't want to be charged $2.20 for a paper bill. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Setting up a direct debit

Hey @Laff - Have you tried on another browser? Or clearing your cookies/cache? If you're needing your Direct Debit set up, our Live Chat team can be found here.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

SO I order a I PHONE 7 10 tens ago and its suppose to be sent today, I chat today Im now advised Its out of STOCK this was iphone 7 256gb pplan $59 a mth 20gb. SO spend 1hr and 30 minutes to sort this out online.

I have been offered a i phone 8 ONLY 64GB $79 a mth 25gb a mth, I think this is a good offer, NOW ON GO the website and this is a every day deal, so even though IV been stuffed around and GOD knows when i would have found out the I PHOne 7 was not coming if hadt chased it up. I Expect better from OPTUS and THINK I should get a bit of compensation because of the stuff up

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

@ordteds, had the order been confirmed? 

If we've run out of stock, the handset should be placed on back order. You won't be charged for the new plan/handset until you've received the phone.

Both the $59.00 and $79.00 promo are available online to new and recontracting customers. 

Have we now confirmed your new iPhone 8 order? You're welcome to send us a PM and I'll make an assessment from there.

I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. Simply follow the URL below.

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

First bill and Optus Sports

Hey Optus,

I'm really hoping this works as I've tried your online chat, phone calls with your offshore team and had zero luck.

Two things, firstly I'm trying to connect to Optus Sports, as per the package promsie when I signed up. It keeps telling me my Login Email isn't registered?? 

Second, I am on the 3months free package $40 package, and inside my first week as an Optus customer I recieve a bill. Can you please clarify what is going on?

So far it's not been the best service...

Hoping it improves.

Cheers

Jon

0 Kudos