cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Sarah_YC

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

I can appreciate where you're coming from, @chasleslie, however, we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.

If you don't have a social media account, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

chasleslie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

BEEN THERE DONE THAT, THREE MONTHS NOW!~ waiting for a bloody ROUTER which YOU have NOT SENT. already spoke to half a dozen of you and still no ROUTER

Why did the tech NOT HAVE THE COMPLETE INSTALLATION?

HALF A JOB OPTUS eh?......

THREE MONTHS!!!!!!..........

I CALL THAT A MAJOR FAILURE IN DELIVERY OF SERVICE TOTALLY! shameful that you treat customers like idiots

0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

It's disappointing to hear of your experience, @chasleslie. I'm sorry for the difficulties with your delivery and the run around you have endured over the phone. We'll pass on feedback to the relevant teams for review.

Having said that, if you'd like us to take a look and provide further assistance, please feel free to contact us via social media platforms as mentioned earlier and we'll certainly provide further assistance. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
chasleslie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

What is it with the social media crap, I do not do that rubbish, I was dealing with OPTUS! I do not know how I GOT HERE, I AM SICK OF THE RUNAROUND AND I AM CONSIDERING CANCELLING MY THREE other services and switching to another carrier, this is unbelievable, how the hell can a community fix a FAILURE to supply like this.

0 Kudos