Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
kezzab5
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Help for Order Delivery, Activation and your First Bill

Last Friday I took delivery of a new iphone Del Order no 150195864A and could not activate it over the weekend.

Yesterday my son phoned and spoke to one of your staff members and he found that Spintel had to let me take my number across to Optus. He had this done and then told my son it would be right in 4hrs.

Well 24 hours later it still has not activated.

I am getting pretty frustrated as I need to use this phone for my work.

Can you please look into it.

the number I want to bring is *hidden* and I was previously with Optus with this number but it was cancelled when I went over to Spintel.

Can you please look into this as I just might have to return my phone and go elsewhere if it is not corrected by tomorrow.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Just a heads up kezzab5 as per the red advisory message on the right when you posted your question that we don't have access to or visibility of customer accounts here on our public forum.

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We have hidden your personal information on our online public forum. We take your privacy very seriously. If you have any questions about this, please feel free to refer to the Community Guidelines. Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
erroldprice
New Contributor
New Contributor

activation code
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Find your Fetch Activation Code , erroldprice?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
alperac123
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi optus i tried contact with you for a week ,is impossible to do that ......I need my FETCH ACTIVATION CODE  !!!!!! 

chasleslie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No router has been delivered, NBN has been installed, NO ROUTER sent. 3 mths ago. Still not connected, still no router..........customer service is deplorable, sales people do not understand.

Tech turned up, installed NBN and left saying he did not have a router or the handset, what sort of supply service is this?

Black box sits on my desk with many green lamps, totally useless without the other bit, many phone calls and emails to no avail.

WHERE THE HELL IS THE ROUTER OPTUS!

0 Kudos
chasleslie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

NO I have not been satisfied, WHERE IS MY ROUTER after three months I am not connected, NBN box installed on desk is useless, no router or handset has been supplied by OPTUS at this time, seriously thinking of cancelling the thing and going to TELSTRA, totally unacceptable service to say the least.
0 Kudos
chasleslie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I do not have the router for the service, it has not been installed by the tech who installed the NBN, I do not have it, I cannot connect.
0 Kudos
Steven_YC

Hey @chasleslie - We'll need to take a look into this and see what has happened after confirming some details. Can you please send our official Facebook or Twitter team a private message? We can take it from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

chasleslie
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I do NOT do FACECRAP OR TWATTER, FFS why the drama, where the is the service? where is my router, for god sake this is RIDICULOUS, you people have NO IDEA, TELSTRA here I come.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors