Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Scotty101
New Contributor

Help - I can't watch Fetch on my i-pad

I have an i-pad I have used for a number of years with Fetch sucessfully. Recently, (about 2 weeks ago) when I went to open Fetch it said "App Upgrade Required - please upgrade app to the latest version". When I do this it takes me to the app store and when I press OPEN, it just has a blue circle spinning in the middle of the screen and does nothing. I have turned the device on and off, uninstalled and reinstalled, uninstalled and turned the device off then reinstalled; and a number of combinations of this. On reinstalling, the app it says that I need ios10 and that it will load an older version. When I hit OK it reinstalls. When I go to open it, it gives the same "App Upgrade Required" message above and goes to the blue circle again. All I want to be able to do is watch some things that interest me from time to time when my wife/kids are watching the TV. Any help appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Help - I can't watch Fetch on my i-pad

Hi there Scotty101,

Is this the Fetch Mobi app?

What iOS version do you have installed? Settings > General > Software Update

Ultimately if there are issues with the app you'll need to contact the developer: contactus@fetchtv.com.au

Please let us know if they helped you out and what the resolution was.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos