Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
KC001
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Optus ... anyone there??

I have been trying and trying to get through to tech help at Optus to get assistance with what I think is probably a quick fix if only I could speak with someone! (We changed our wifi password and now can't get internet connection on Fetch TV)  I've tried calling 5 times over the last 3 days and have been left on hold for more than 20 minutes (after which I gave up), tried using the Optus Chat and was assured that someone would call me back - nope. Have tried to use Optus Chat again and it's not working.  I've never had a problem with them in the past. Is anyone else experiencing difficulties getting through?  Or is this the new normal for Optus? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Hello Optus ... anyone there??

Sorry for the difficulties getting through, have you updated the password in your Yes TV by Fetch settings? 

User guides are available here → Yes TV by Fetch: Set Up & User Guides

Head to Menu > Manage > Settings > Network > WiFi. Select the network, enter in your new password, and you should be good to go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos