Searching...

Re: Haven't received your Netflix voucher or receive error when trying to activate

Nghi

That's really disappointing to hear @decus and @rose55. I'm sending you a private message to grab some details so I can investigate this for you.

Re: Haven't received your Netflix voucher or receive error when trying to activate

erichalfb

Hi decus

Jax_K was able to arrange a Netflix voucher for me within a few days of my post based on my order date being 2nd July ie before the offer end date. Hopefully you will be able to get one also. Smiley LOL

decus

Thanks @Nghi, you have solved my problem. Great service

tomlaber

I recieved my netflix 6 months voucher by email but accidently deleted it.

I contacted Optus via online chat (Ruby) and was helped and they told me I would be sent another one.

This never happened and I have been unable to contact Optus again (90 minute wait times or no online chat available I even went into a store and they said they could not help).

So please how do I get a repacement offer.

Regards

Tom

Jax_K

Hey @tomlaber, have you been able to get assistance since posting? When we re-issue the vouchers via email this can take up to 5 business days. We're also available here for further help. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

tomlaber

Hi Jax_K,

No I still have not recieved my replacement voucher and have had no luck at trying to call the help desk.

Anything you could do would be appreciated

Regards

Tom

Hollie

Hey tomlaber - I'm pretty flat chat at the moment but if you're still needing a hand, please PM (private message) me you full name, DOB & Optus account number so I can follow this up.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

etonna

Hi, the optus link for the voucher is also not working for me, this is the second email in 2 months. Still the same, could not contact  netflix. 

Highlighted

MattR

Hi Matt,

I am a cable internet customer, joined in December on the $95 fetch entertainment bundle which was meant to include 6mnths netflix and I have never received the email with the netflix link.

I have tried to follow it up in support chat a few times but have not had any results.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
65 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos