Searching...

Re: Haven't received your Netflix voucher or receive error when trying to activate

adimunshi

Highlighted

Re: Haven't received your Netflix voucher or receive error when trying to activate

adimunshi
Haven't been able to find your original lost nor how I can message you vs leaving this post on the community

adimunshi
Ok found your post. How do I send you a private message?

shay-marie123

HOW DO WE PRIVATE MESSAGE PLZ

[ Edited ]
Itssunilsaini

Hi Matt,

I bought an optus 4G dongle a month back, sales person in the store said iwilll be receiving 6 months netflix subscription with it, but haven't received anything yet.

Service no is <removed for privacy reasons>.

Thanks.

megkin
Hi

Click on the persons name at the top of the post. In the new screen you can send a private message.

adimunshi
Thanks for your help! Although not sure what Optus will actually do about it. Have a good weekend

downunder99

Still waiting..the month's nearly ended

abjaved

i am on $90 cable bunble plan which is activated in the month of Feb but i haven't received any email related to 

Netflix voucher 

jjrmcgregor

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
65 Kudos
60 Kudos
21 Kudos
21 Kudos
17 Kudos