Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Games missing content

Optus sport app allows me to click on a result and displays all the relevant videos. However some games have sorry this content has expired. This is the day after the game so unless I stay up to watch the game I can't watch it?

Additionally the rest of the content has coming soon whereas other games are showing all the content. Is this only me experiencing this issue? It is the same on the web page. The game in question is Chelsea vs Bournemouth.

Please let me know when this is resolved as I believe it is affecting other games too

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Games missing content

Optus sport app allows me to click on a result and displays all the relevant videos. However some games have "sorry this content has expired". This is the day after the game so unless I stay up to watch the game I can't watch it?

Additionally the rest of the content has coming soon whereas other games are showing all the content. Is this only me experiencing this issue? It is the same on the web page. The game in question is Chelsea vs Bournemouth.

Please let me know when this is resolved as I believe it is affecting other games too

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Games missing content

Only 29 games a [edit: per club per season week] are available on demand afterwards.  

If you have a Fetch Mighty you can set any game you want to be recorded but if you only have the Fetch Mini or other streaming device then, yes staying up late will be needed.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Ok I can appreciate 29 games but there were 10 games over the weekend, Chelsea game being 1 of them. Wouldn't it make sense that this game would be 1 of the 29?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Andrew3stedall, as part of our agreement, we're permitted to show up to 29 matches per club per season on-demand, this means a few matches each round won't be available. This includes the Chelsea vs Bournemouth match this week. I'm really sorry if you weren't aware, if you check our Optus Sport blog, you can check match times, and whether or not you can catch it on demand. For the matches that aren't available, they'll be replayed a few times during the week. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Sorry, I mispoke. The correct info was in the link I provided though. The reality is:

Optus are permitted to show up to 29 matches per club per season on-demand. 

I believe this list is determined at the start of the season. 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

I think the real problem here is the blog wasn'tupdated for this last weekend. Optus customers are paying to the subscription and a simple update each week shouldn't be difficult.

The other way to see which games are on-demand is through the Optus Sports app. There is a small banner on the games being shown on demand or click on the fixtures tab and it is a bit clearer.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy