Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Game of Thrones on Fetch

Fetch.png

As Game of Thrones wraps up their final season, Fetch is going to offer a Game of Thrones sale on seasons 1 through to 6 of Game of Thrones. The sale will be available from 21st May 2019 until the 3rd June 2019.

Season 8 of Game of Thrones will be available on Fetch as of 12:01AM Tuesday 21st May 2019 AEST for purchase of individual episodes or the entire season.

Keep an eye out for special Game of Throne tiles and a tab in the TV Store as Fetch goes all out for GoT fans!

Did you know?

GoT first aired on April 17th 2011.

Since then there have been 73 Episodes over 8 seasons.

To watch all of Game of Thrones it would take 3 Days and 16 minutes without breaks!

Season 8 FAQ:

Q: Why is Season 8 Episode 4 so dark?

A: This episode of Games of Thrones was recorded very dark. There were complaints when it aired. Unfortunately this cannot be changed. Customers can change the brightness settings on their TV if they are having issues viewing the episode.

9 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Game of Thrones on Fetch

Quite a timely catch for FetchTV. Seems episodes are $3 each but who wouldn't buy them by the season for $20 each? That's past season pricing so its unclear if Season 8 will be a little more - Only six episodes though so probably not in total.

Strangely Fetch has indicated they are SD only which seems odd for such a cinematic release.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor Wizdofaus
Occasional Contributor

That's great except I literally just purchased the whole series in HD, it says it's ready to watch, but it doesn't actually work - prompts for the PIN for the first episode then immediately indicates it's about to start playing the 2nd episode and prompts for the PIN for that, then just goes blank.

Known issue? Do I just need to wait?

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

So it is available in HD then. Good.

I suspect you just need to be patient 

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Well if it's available for purchase now it should be working...

If you haven't already, please try a soft reset.

If no good, please try again later today and if there is still an issue, log a fault.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor JodieP
New Contributor

Hi,

Can you please tell me when the final episode of GoT Season 8 will be available on fetch?

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Suggest you read the announcement at the top of this thread.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor JodieP
New Contributor

Thanks Peter.

It is showing 6 of 7 episodes available, so I thought there must be one more episode but upon a quick search there is only 6 episodes.

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Ah, I needed to read your post more thoroughly it seems. Smiley Happy

Yes, just the six episodes.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
New Contributor Booboo74
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Have tried the soft reset and nothing is working. Been like this for at least 4 days now 😞

0 Kudos
Top Contributors