Searching...

Free Movie Rental This Month On Fetch

[ Edited ]
Megan_YC

With all the Royal Wedding hype, our guess is that studying the former Ms. Markle on Suits has been your number one priority, and Fetch movies have fallen by the wayside. The bad news is, Harry’s officially taken, but we’ve got something that might cheer you up – a movie rental on us! If you’ve never rented a Fetch movie, or haven’t rented a Fetch movie in the last 6 months, you’ll get a free movie rental between the 15th and 30th this June!

From the 15th to the 30th of June, eligible Fetch customers will receive a message to their Fetch box to cash in their free rental. So throw on some trackies, whip out the movie snacks, and get comfy on the couch to enjoy your movie of choice, courtesy of Optus & Fetch!

What movie are you going to pick? Smiley Happy Comment below! 

Highlighted

Re: Free Movie Rental This Month On Fetch

AlistarS

Amazing! I can't wait to see Tomb Raider Smiley Very Happy

Albus

Probably Red Sparrow.  Though the last time I "rented" a free I did not even get to see it due to technical issues.  So I won't hold my breath.  It is actually a lottery sometimes if I can access catchup TV through the Fetch Box due to network congestion in my area.  And it is connected via a wired connection.

[ Edited ]
Megan_YC

Hey @Albus,

Red Sparrow is definitely a good shout, I loved it when I saw it!

So sorry to hear about your issues with your Fetch Box. Hey@Dan_C would you please be able to help out here/point @Albus in the right direction?

Megan Smiley Happy

Albus
Not sure there is much that can be done. Out of interest I just run Speedtest app on my iPad and the overall results look OK. 17 ms ping, ok if mt gaming I suppose, 13.2. Mobs down and 14.8 Mbps up. So to analyse the down speed average was OK for 50% of the test and zero for the last 50%. And the upload spiked at the 10% mark and was low for the balance. So a movie download may not even complete at this time of day let alone on a rainy weekend.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
70 Kudos
63 Kudos
22 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos