cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Free Kids Pack in October

Keep the kids entertained this school holidays with a complimentary Kids channel pack on Fetch. From October 1st, enjoy full access to the Kids Channel Pack at no additional cost. If you’re not currently subscribed to the Kids or Ultimate Channel pack, you will automatically receive all 9 channels. The channels will be available to select from the Fetch electronic program guide.

This offer is available to both new and existing Optus Fetch subscribers without an Ultimate Pack or Kids pack subscription from 1 October to 31 October 

From the 1st, you'll see the following on-screen message:

Kids pack on screen message 1.png

kids pack on screen message 2.png

FAQS

Do I need to do anything to gain access to the Kids Pack?

No, you won't need to do anything to access the channels; they will automatically be available in the EPG. All you need to do is start watching!

Which channels are included in the Kids pack?

For a list of all channel packs and channel inclusions, head to our Entertainment product page.

When does the offer end?

The promotion will end on the 31st November 2019. From this date, the additional channels in the Ultimate Pack will no longer be available to view and you will revert to back to your previous channel availability.

What happens if I subscribe to a Channel Pack in November?

If a customer subscribes to any channel pack during the offer period, they will be charged the usual subscription cost for the Kids ($6) or Ultimate Pack ($20) from the date they subscribe.

What if I’d like to keep the Kids Channel pack?

To continue to enjoy all the Kids Pack channels after end of the promotional period. You can subscribe via the Fetch subscriptions menu. Navigate to Menu > Manage > SubscriptionsSelect the Kids Channel pack.

If your plan includes a free premium channel pack and you’d like to switch to the Kids Pack, simply unsubscribe from your existing channel package. If your plan does not include a free Premium Channel pack, you’ll be charged $6 per month.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Free Kids Pack in October

This will keep me entertained this long weekend Smiley Happy

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question?
Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!
0 Kudos
Top Contributors