Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Optus Call Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Forward 10 Seconds Option

How hard can it be all this time later since Optus stole the EPL and forced customers to have to accept their terrible coverage and service in order to watch the EPL through the internet rather than foxtel to make a FORWARD 10 SECONDS BUTTON on the PC coverage??? Is it rocket science? NO! So someone explain to me, in simple words, how come the option does not exist AND WILL NEVER EXIST AS LONG AS OPTUS IS IN CHARGE 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Forward 10 Seconds Option

Hi @TimmyCahill I've picked up your other thread here: https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Online-Mobile-Self-Service/Forward-10-seconds-option/m-p/369670#M88... and have responded there. Please try and keep the conversation to one thread when in regards to the same enquiry to help avoid confusion. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos